Sunday, July 19, 2009

PSP vs I-phone

Baru-baru ni my sis dapat PSP from my dad... I'm so damn jealous.. But i know how's her situation now.. It really complicated rite now, coz many things she ask from my dad.. I'm afraid tat my dad will be tired to fulfill her wish.. But the PSP also not original but it really satisfied her now... But juz a few days later my dad told me tat he wanted to give his I-phone! Woooo...tat really makes me shock.. I never thought tat my dad will give me tat phone.. Coz actually, before tiz pernah jgak offer diri nak h/phone tue..tp tak dibagi..tiba2 plak tak diminta, tp dibagi.. anyway,thanks to my dad.. hehehehehe... maybe he realize tat he's being unfair to his eldest daughter which is Me...hehehe.. so, if my dad give tat I-phone..then i'll have 3 h/phone then.. wooo...macam orang kaya plak..hehehe... maybe on 25th /26th July i'll get tat I-phone.. hehehe..I'm so happy.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment